The ECHOTec ECO-Series provides the most advanced and cost-efficient RO solution in this output range. With their field-proven, ultra-reliable, rotary piston energy recovery pump, the ECO system produces 2400 gallons / 9060 Liters of potable freshwater per day from brackish or seawater at an incredibly low cost.
Ultimate energy efficiency for
off-the-grid seawater desalination.
The ECO-Series has been especially designed for self-installation and operation by people without an engineering background. This desalination system comes with a comprehensive installation manual and dedicated support directly from the manufacturer. All systems are also available as a turnkey-ready solution, from the layout to the commissioning of your desalination system. Ideally suited for use with high-cost power supply and for off-grid hotels, farms, waterfront homes, small communities or disaster areas where supplying energy and clean water can be logistically complex and expensive.
The newly engineered open frame design provides a tidy appearance while allowing for easy transport and access to the system’s components for maintenance.
For freshwater capacities of 4800 GPD or 18,140 Liters/day or more, the installation
of multiple redundant operative 2400-ECO-3 modules is the preferred choice. More economical than a single large system, it provides backup, eases transport and installation. During times of low water demand, only the module needed is operated.
|Model||Production||Recovery||Amps @ 115v 230v||3 Phase** Amps @|
|2400-ECO-3||378 – 9070||27%||9.6 /4.8||2.3 / 1/6|
Reverse Osmosis performance varies with the feed water temperature and salinity.
The rated performance is tested at 26ºC / 80ºF water temperature and salinity of 35000 ppm TDS.
*Also available in 36 VDC, 48 VDC, 90-96 VDC, and 180 VDC
**Prices shown do not include shipping, taxes, and/or customs duties (if applicable)
- Self-contained or semi-modular concept for space-saving, fast and easy self-installation
- All control systems are electro-mechanical – No electronic circuits close to seawater – Low voltage control circuit
- Spring-loaded automatic stainless steel pressure regulator – No leaking needle valves
- A Salinity meter, hour meter, and filter condition gauges are standard equipment
- High-pressure hoses with O-ring sealed stainless steel fittings – No corroding or cracking compression fittings
- RO pressure vessels with O-ring sealed stainless steel high-pressure fittings – No cracking NPT end plugs
- Three years warranty on all parts/components except consumables
- Lifetime warranty on Stainless steel high-pressure pump head and R.O. pressure vessel
- Triplex plunger pump for low revolution and pulsation-free raw water flow
- Separate control panel for remote operation
- Corrosion-resistant marine aluminum frame, epoxy primed and polyurethane top coated
- Widely available commercial-size sediment pre-filters (10”x 4.5”, Big Blue) are standard equipment
- Custom system configuration for tight installations at no extra charge
- Five years limited warranty on the stainless steel high-pressure pump
- Post-treatment pH buffer/hardener element saves up to 50% of produced water. Read more…
- No proprietary equipment – Consumables may be obtained anywhere (except pH buffer element)
- 7 days a week top-notch support and after-sales care!